Wednesday, March 9, 2011

FLOOD

This will be short and sweet. I'm at work right now. It seems that I haven't felt like I've had a care in the world for a few months. However, some news that was delivered to me yesterday made me feel very small and out of control, oh, and of course, a failure as a mother, even though my parenting had nothing to do with it.

Have you ever noticed that when you feel all carefree, you should have the niggling caution in the back of your mind saying...."the other shoe will drop in 20 days!"

I know we have mountains and valleys in life, but I actually felt like a bucket of water was being poured on me. I hope the next chapter of my life will have me more aware of my surroundings and to just let things move. I'm working on it now. It's tough. Have I lost you? Well, gotta go back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment