Friday, May 4, 2012

Well. Hi all! It's been a while, I know. I haven't written on any of my blogs. I do, however have a lot of time now. I was fired from my job. There were a lot of changes in the company, and I had a hard time keeping up w/ compliance. So I made some errors. Something I noticed, though, is that now I'm free to do other things that are important to me. What would you do if you could? What would your next moneymaker be? How would you separate it from your life outside of work? Would love to know. Speaking of jobs...Congrats Cora! On your new job! Enjoy the change! May the 4th Be with you.

2 comments:

  1. I'd do photography. I think I'd enjoy it. I've always wanted to do nude photography, but every time I try, Cora tells me to put my clothes back on. You'll come up with something surely! Become a lawyer! They are a lot like phlebotomists(sp?), except they are more blood thirsty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks but I am sorry to hear about your job. I hope you find what you want to do and it happens as quickly as you need it to happen! I would sew but I would not want any deadlines so i probably would be broke.
    Take Care, Cora

    ReplyDelete