Saturday, March 13, 2010

OH FOR THE LOVE OF ROB!!!!


Okay, I say Rob loosely, because I just saw "Remember Me" last night, and I loved it and cried and blubbered, and realized why I like Robert Pattinson as an actor, because he's great, along with his beautiful and amazing co-stars, and Pierce Brosnan is still hot! There was a great Ghandi quote in there that should be lived by-

“Almost everything you do will seem insignificant, but it is important that you do it”

But then that opened up another floodgate of emotions that I have been making a big deal out of. I went to a friend's house who introduced me to his brother, and I was really smitten. Yes, smitten is still en vogue. But, you know what??? I'm a dork! I DO NOT know how to act around men that I crush on or are attracted to. You're probably going "REALLY? Are you 36 or 16??" Really. The guy---I don't even know how to call him and say, "hey, do you wanna be FB friends?" so pathethic, I know. I get so FREAKING scared of rejection, that I don't even ask the right questions. Okay, so, advice????
BTW-My friend Jim is trying to raise money to adopt a kid that they love already. He and his wife create some cool coloring books, so check out www.colormehome.blogspot.com. They are going to be great parents!!

Sorry for not updating. Just been busy and in my own little world. No other excuses apply.
Love to all!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks for the mention! You are still awesome.

    And, as I recall, you weren't THAT bad at flirting in high school...but, then, I was in high school, too and suffered the same general mental paralysis that you did. Ah, youth is definitely wasted on the young.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't say enough about "Remember Me" and Rob's performance! And yes, Pierce Brosnan is very hot! :)
    You did great Thursday night! You flirted just fine, even Andy complimented you on your skills.:) Sometimes certain men can be a little dense or just shy themselves.

    ReplyDelete