Wednesday, October 6, 2010



You do look, my son, in a moved sort,
As if you were dismayed. Be cheerful, sir.
Our revels now are ended. These our actors,
As I foretold you, were all spirits and
Are melted into air, into thin air;
And, like the baseless fabric of this vision,
The cloud capped towers, the gorgeous palaces,
The solemn temples, the great globe itself,
Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve,
And, like this insubstantial pageant faded,
Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff
As dreams are made on, and our little life
Is rounded with a sleep.

Passage from Shakespeare's Tempest

I just liked this enough to post it (and Colin Firth makes me think of Shakespeare...or vice versa). :D

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm, Colin Firth. Have you heard about his upcoming movie, The King's Speech? It opens Nov. 26. If it's in IMAX, I'll come over to see it w/ you. :D

    ReplyDelete