Sunday, January 2, 2011

Here, Here!!


I'm so happy this New Year! I went to church today and listened to a missionary family who lives in China! It made me decide to continue banning Wal-Mart, but I will go ahead and buy from China.:D

Anyway...I know, that was random, but it made me realize a few things....I so very happy and blessed! China has been on the forefront of my mind for a while now, thanks to Jim and Cora. Congrats to them, they will be going there in 10(?) days to bring home their daughter Chloe, who they have loved from afar for so long!

Also, I've been thinking about going back to school and getting my nursing degree again. It's been something that I don't WANT to do, but I really don't plan on retiring with a phlebotomy skill only. The beauty of nursing is I can do mission trips once in a while w/ my profession, which is something I've always wanted to do.

So, here's to 2011...a time for hope and happiness, starting a new family, and preparing for changes in an established one!

No comments:

Post a Comment