Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ego Trips

Here's what I looked like after my tif w/ my co-worker.------------>


So, today at work I got into a disagreement with a co-worker regarding a procedure that we disagreed with each other on. Funny thing is, is somehow I started feeling egotistical and pissed that she kept arguing with me, even though I knew I was in the right.
I get so tired of arguing that I just throw my hands up and say FINE. I'm mad I did it, though. She said that she had a couple people to back her up, which was fine, but I knew from past information and even our manuscript that I was in the right. WHATEVER! I sometimes wonder why I never stand up for my beliefs and why do I sometimes think that someone's right when they could be wrong?

Have you ever had that happen? How did you stand up for yourself?
SHOUT OUT TO CAROL!! LOVE YOU!!

P.S. After I cooled off, I went to Twitarded and found this fanmade vid! (cut and paste, cuz I'm not that savvy yet.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q-t7HE5sAk&feature=player_embedded

No comments:

Post a Comment