Saturday, January 16, 2010

Ready for Monday?


So, I'm sitting at the Westin-Seattle in the lobby after not following my list that I posted. Since I'm trying to follow it on the other blog, I'm feeling confused....not really, but it's a good excuse for not following it, right?
Anyway. I'm at a Twilight get-together with some friends and I'm having a blast. Not too impressed w/ the whole Twilight convention thing, but there are a couple more events to go, and I've gotten to see some great stars, so it's all good! I've been so busy this past few weeks that I'm so glad that this weekend and the first part of this week is going to be over.
Anyway. I think that I'm going to quit collecting Twilight paraphernalia--maybe. You know what? I'm going to quit blogging now because I had a Washington Apply Martini, and I seriously think it's going to my head. I promise to have something more meaningful and inspiring on my next blog. :D
Oh, for Monday-My favorite life quote ever!!!
If you hear a voice within you say "you cannot paint," then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced. -Vincent Van Gogh

No comments:

Post a Comment