Friday, February 5, 2010

Jobs

------------------>Me and 100 Monkeys. Nice guys. I would like their job.
So, I was driving to work this morning thinking about what I was going to say on my blog tonight, but guess what??? Drawing a blank.
This week has been tiring. I started doing my workouts that I wanted to do, and then on Wednesday I get a call from the YMCA wanting me to teach 2 of their water aerobics classes. I have been needing a 2nd job, and here it is! I hope I get it. I love the facility, and the crew seems great! I really wanted a waitressing job as a 2nd, to get me out of debt faster, but I think I need to pace myself a little and just enjoy. I'll do the waitressing job if I don't get the Y. The Y called me, which is my way of thinking that this is where I'm s'posed to be.
I really don't have much insight, but here's a good question. What would be your dream job?? It could be ANYTHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment