Friday, September 3, 2010

OH GOD THE ANGST!!!

You know what my gift used to be? Remembering things. Names, dates, appointments, phone numbers. All gone. This morning, if I had looked at my calendar BEFORE I walked out the door, we would have not missed my daughter's counseling appointment that the counselor EXCLUSIVELY only came in today for. I realized it at 11. The time we were supposed to be there. 24 miles away.
I know that normal people feel bad and apologize profusely and say "charge me since we missed" etc. What do I do? I cry, throw a fit, still tell her to charge me, then don't get over it for the rest of the day.
Why IS that??

Mindset...that's the book I'm reading right now. I forget who it's from, but I probably will answer my own question if I continue to read it since it's psychobabble.

Any suggestions on how to organize my life a little/remember things?

No comments:

Post a Comment