Friday, December 10, 2010

IIIIIIIIII'm I'm still alive....



Honestly, I don't care how bad smoking's for you. It's pics like these that make me want to start again! --------------------------------------->



Hi! Yes, I'm still here. Life has been busy. I wrote a whole slew of notes that I wanted to blog about, and for the life of me I don't remember what they are! Oh well. Going over to Bainbridge Island today for a girls weekend w/ a friend to watch Colin Firth movies. "The King's Speech" was already s'posed to be out, so we were going to go see that along w/ our CF marathon, but NOOOOOOoooo...they decided to postpone. Speaking of movies w/ Brits, HOW GREAT WAS HP????????
Okay, need to get ready for work and the weekend. Love to all!!!

P.S. Jim and Cora, I'm praying for you that your waiting game is soon over. Those damn long labors. Too bad this kind doesn't come w/ an epidural.

1 comment:

  1. true enough!

    Oh, and I loved HP7.1, I think they did fair justice to the book! can't wait for the next one!

    ReplyDelete